Following the Louisville Web Group’s presentation at the KSAE Convention, we knew their expertise would perfectly fit our vision for a new and expanded web presence. The process from start to finish was seamless and efficient with outstanding...
Lifeguard Press launched their first ecommerce site in 2008, using osCommerce. After reaching a point of growth, they realized their current system would be unable to keep up with their demands and goals, so they sought the help of Louisville Web Group to move them to Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
- Full data migration from osCommerce. Products, accounts, and orders were pulled into Drupal.
- Creation of an interactive product personalization tool.
- Quickbooks order importer.
- Custom slideout menus that are easy for admins to manage.
- Shop Locations page for users to search for nearby retail locations.
- Implementation of a new, custom Drupal theme.
- Advanced search capabilities with Apache Solr.
- Rush Order option.
- Related cross-sells on both product pages and the cart page.