We really enjoyed working with Lwebg. It’s always nice when you get the results you would expect from a larger design firm, along with that feel-good level service you get from a small business… Truly “the best of both worlds.” As a small to mid-...
Ecommerce Web Design and Development
You want to sell something online. We can help. Whether you have just one product to focus on, or a catalog of over 57,000 products, Louisville Web Group can craft a solution that will be a foundation for your success. We'll take care of all the technical details so you can manage your online storefront with minimal effort. But we don't just stop there. Our goal is to make your online commerce efforts a success - in every meaning of the word.
Ecommerce Web Design
Your website design is often your first impression to potential customers. Are you making a good first impression? Often, it takes just 2 seconds for a visitor to decide whether they are going to stay on your site or click the "back" button. Help them choose to stay.
An Ecommerce website design has one key goal: to turn visitors into customers. A web design needs to be visually appealing but not overbearing, help establish trust so people are comfortable spending their money at your store, and be so easy and natural to use that buying something is effortless.
Your custom website design will have all of these attributes - and more.
- Distinguish you from other competitors
- Draw special focus to what makes you unique and show off your best qualities
- Build brand loyalty and recognition to ensure repeat business
Since these are aspects that a stock or prebuilt web template cannot accomplish for you, Louisville Web Group only uses custom designs for Ecommerce projects. Design is also a continuous process, even after "final" launch, because effective marketing efforts rely on design tweaks and testing (like A/B split testing) to discover what works best for your customers and/or potential customers.
Ecommerce Web Development and Features
Based on your unique goals and requirements, we deliver custom ecommerce solutions that you will not outgrow. You will get a stable and secure, full-featured Ecommerce web solution that has all the bells and whistles you need.
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify.
- Secure checkout with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Integration with Paypal and over 50 other payment gateways.
- Customers can create accounts and view their past orders.
- Anonymous, one-page checkout to help improve conversions.
- Add and edit product pricing and descriptions with ease.
- Upload product images without needing to worry about resizing or optimization - the system takes care of that for you.
- Custom attribute options for products, like color and weight selections.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Sales reporting that can be exported to spreadsheet formats.
- Order comments, so both you and your customer and remain in the loop about the status of an order.
- The full power of the Drupal content management system, so you can add and edit other pages, create a blog, and more.
- Search Engine Optimized with SEO friendly links and sitemaps, with full control over image "alt" text.
There are also advanced features and customizations that are available for your ecommerce website.
- Offer coupons, discount codes, and gift certificates.
- Live shipping quotes from UPS and/or FedEx.
- Integration with third party business systems - like Quickbooks.
- Run an affiliate program so other people can earn a commission when they refer visitors to your Ecommerce site.
- Downloadable product sales - sell access to files and other non-physical products like software or ebooks.
- Event signup - sell access to an event and manage the list of attendees.
- Premium membership - have users buy a membership for site access to premium content or functionality. The membership can then renew automatically at certain intervals, like every month or every year.
- RMA and return request system.
Really, anything is possible. If you have something special in mind, let us know, and Louisville Web Group can build it. Contact us for a free consultation.