An eCommerce website design has one key goal and that is to sell your products and services online. Louisville Web Group understands the process and we know what tools you're going to need in order to compete.
Based on your unique goals and requirements, we deliver custom eCommerce web design solutions that you will not outgrow. We can design and develop a stable and secure, full-featured eCommerce web design solution that has all the features you need.
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify.
- Secure checkout with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Integration with Paypal and over 50 other payment gateways.
- Customers can create accounts and view their past orders.
- Anonymous, one-page checkout to help improve conversions.
- Add and edit product pricing and descriptions with ease.
- Upload product images without needing to worry about resizing or optimization - the system takes care of that for you.
- Custom attribute options for products, like color and weight selections.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Sales reporting that can be exported to spreadsheet formats.
- Order comments, so both you and your customer remain in the loop about the status of an order.
- The full power of the Drupal content management system, so you can add and edit other pages, create a blog, and more.
- Search Engine Optimized with SEO friendly links and sitemaps, with full control over image "alt" text.
There are also advanced features and customizations that are available for your eCommerce website.
- Offer coupons, discount codes, and gift certificates.
- Live shipping quotes from UPS and/or FedEx.
- Integration with third party business systems - like Quickbooks.
- Run an affiliate program so other people can earn a commission when they refer visitors to your Ecommerce site.
- Downloadable product sales - sell access to files and other non-physical products like software or ebooks.
- Event signup - sell access to an event and manage the list of attendees.
- Premium membership - have users buy a membership for site access to premium content or functionality. The membership can then renew automatically at certain intervals, like every month or every year.
- RMA and return request system.
Really, anything is possible. If you have something special in mind, let us know, and Louisville Web Group can build it. Contact us for a free consultation.
eCommerce Development | Drupal Commerce