Drupal is a free, enterprise-level content management system that gives you complete control over your own website. Due to its security, flexibility, and scalability, Drupal can be used to power all types of websites, from blogs to community social networks to ecommerce solutions. Anything is possible. Read more about Drupal.
Why Use Drupal?
- Secure user sign up and account managment, with necessary email notifications and a fine-tuned permissions system.
- Ease of use. If you can use Microsoft Word, then you can manage your products and add/edit content. Minimal computer skills are required. And don't worry, because we offer full training.
- Flexibility that is second to none. Social and community features can be added to your ecommerce site without interfering with the core functions.
- Search engine optimized out of the box. These are the best practices to follow to ensure your site is found and indexed by search engines, and most of these are done automatically by Drupal. Of course, there is much more involved in a SEO strategy, but its nice to have the foundation already laid for you.
- A friendly community of developers that work to improve Drupal and are available to offer services for design, development, and support. Of course, we want you to work with us, but you won't be locked in. We want you to continue to work with us because you want to, not because you have to. You're in control.
Louisville Web Group specializes in Drupal custom module development, custom Drupal themes, and the Ubercart and Drupal Commerce modules to give you a stable and flexible solution that will help your business flourish.
Who Uses Drupal?
Thousands of diverse organizations use Drupal to power their web presence and meet their unique needs, from government agencies to Fortune 500 companies. A few examples:
- Louisville Metro Government
- Louisville Gas & Electric
- General Electric
- Cincinnati State Technical College
- Afco Performance Products
And then you can look at our portfolio of sites we have done in Drupal.
If you have an older website that uses Drupal 6, we still support it. https://www.louisvillewebgroup.com/content/drupal-6-support